WIMAX! 10mbp/s downstream! 4.3 inch AMOLED screen! HD Video Recording! 1GB ROM! Snapdragon processor! Kick-stand?
All these things were unveiled, and more, yesterday, at Sprint’s CTIA press conference. The Android world especially went wild at this news, as the phone unveiled is, by degrees, the best and most robust Android phone released to date. It’s got 2.1 running Sense, with all those incredible hardware specs. Doesn’t get much better than that!
Sure, you’ve heard everything about it so far, so this news is probably not very new, per se, but I am almost thinking of moving to the States just to get my hands on this beauty.
Check out the complete specs:
- First Android phone with Sprint 4G WiMax / 3G EV-DO Rev. A
- 4.3-inch WVGA diaplsy 800×554
- 1GHz processor Snapdragon QSD8650
- 1 GB flash ROM, 512 MB RAM
- 8 megapixel camera with 720p video capture
- 1.3 megapixel front facing camera
- Output pictures, slides and videos in HD quality (720p) via HDMI cable (sold separately)
- 802.11b/g WiFi
- 1500 mAh battery
- 8 GB microSD included
- Android 2.1 with Sense UI
- Mobile hotspot connectivity, supports up to 8 devices
- Built-in kickstand for hands-free viewing
- Media player with 3.5mm stereo headset jack
- FM radio and Amazon MP3 store
- Dimensions: 4.8″ x 2.6″ x .5″, Weight: 6 ounces